Wednesday, September 28, 2011

This They Believe

Be cool to the pizza man response:
I think that the topic is pretty interesting but the author kind of exaggurates the pizza man's importance a little bit, since there are other people who share qualities with the pizza man but do not get the same recognition, such as the mail man, the milk man, and Conan O'Brien. Focusing on pizza men makes these other guys seem left out. Also, it makes the reader hungry.

Didn't wash his car response:
I like how the author uses the not washing his car to attract attentions and surprise readers in the first paragraph, and then goes on to explain his philosophy about filling his life with only things worth doing. I greatly enjoyed reading this essay.

An Ideal of Service to our Fellow Man response:
A lot of people have said that Eienstein was ahead of his time. I think this article is almost proof of that. Eienstein forsaw how important education was, and how important the individual was, and leading economists and other people who analyze this stuff for a living are saying the same thing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment