Monday, September 19, 2011

Chair

"...And that is why securites maganement implementation is an integral paradigm to this company's internal occupation institutionalized matters, which may or may not be curcumvented by..." said Blair, the chairman of our company meeting. He droned on, and although some people were listening, no one understood. Personally, I was more focused on Blair's hair, which was nonexistent. I wondered if it was true that all bald people droned, or if it was true that all people who droned were bald. I held with the latter belief, I just have a flair for that kind of thing. Suddenly, without warning, the droning stopped! Me and several others snapped back to reality, and looked around the room alertly to try to see what was going on. After 5 long hours, perhaps Blair had finally ajourned the meeting! Relief was in the air.But that was only partially true. In fact, a bear had broken into the meeting room and had eaten off Blair's head. His blood spewed all over the place from his neck stump, like something out of a nightmare. All we could do was stare. The bear said something about Blair starting too many forest fires and left to return to his lair. He left Blair's body, mangled and teared on the floor in a pool of blood. It was eerie looking at his corpse lying there, next to his splintered chair, which was in need of repair. Well, at least the the meeting was over, although we did all have quite a scare.

No comments:

Post a Comment