Tuesday, September 6, 2011

ten abilities

-Good work ethic: not really, but I'm so incredibly good at procrastinating that everyone thinks I have one.
-Strong calculative ability: Good at math, good at estimation, that kind of thing. I am confident that I possess this ability.
-Good at showing off / bragging: I don't often brag, but when I do, I do it in creative ways. The most pratical use for this skill is to apply it as trash talking in volleyball games.
-Musical ability: I can play the paino. Sometimes I play a tune on the ivories just to relax.
-Frugility: I am frugal with my benjamins.
-Creativity: I read somewhere that creative people tend to be selfish and lazy. I think that I am a living example of this.
-Caluclator skills: I am what you might call a TI-84 savant. My calculator has the latest OS and memory systems and its loaded with juicy programs that I made myself in study hall last year.
-Gangsta Swag: I am up-to-date with all of the latest style and slang.
-Vocabulary: I am the only person I've met so fat who uses the word "Sycophant." Plus, I make an effort to not end my sentences in prepositions.
-Heat tolerance: summer scorchers barely affect me, but cold winters really get to me.

1 comment:

  1. as long as procrasintation is applied well, it can be good :) I want to attend a volleyball game now (though I don't think I condone trash talking...) While you're creative, I'm going to disagree with the blanket statement about creative people! You use sycophant...that's incredibly awesome :)

    ReplyDelete