I've seen many scary things in my life: zombie, vampires, Saw III, Justin Beiber. However, the sacriest experience I've ever had was defintely the time I had to single-handedly fight off a werewolf apocalypse, back in june of '08. I was peacfully eating apple pie in my lovley home when I heard a tapping on my chamber door. "I must be some visitor." I muttered to myself. I went to open the door but all there was was a ghoulish gust of wind. As I went back to my room and sat in my chair, I heard another tapping at my window lattice. I opened the window and a giant bird flew in and clawed at my face. "The early bird gets the - die!" I said and ripped the bird in half and ate it. The slimy blood of the dead bird tasted good, but not as good as other foods, such as corn or maize. Suddenly, the ghost of the dead bird came back and haunted me. I punched it in the face and killed it again, but it came back and haunted me again. No matter how many times I slugged it, it wouldn't stay dead for very long.Then, my gaze was suddenly attracted towards my calender. An ominous whooshing noise filled the air, and the numbers changed from 6/13/08 to 8/31/06 - Halloween. "Treatchery! Whichcraft!" I cried. Suddenly, a werewolf army came crashing through my wall. "We come in piece." Said the head werewolf. "But you come in - pieces!." And he ripped me in half, lengthwise. I looked at my other half and it smiled at me. I didn't want to be impolite so I smiled back. Then, the two of us shanked the head werewolf to death. "You killed casper!" yelled the other werewolves. "But I did not shoot the deputy." I retorted, and picked up a gourd and threw it at the werewolves. While they were distracted with the intricate, black and purple patterns on the gourd, I used my power of swag to reattach myself. Then, I got out my trustyswiss army knife and cut the skin off the werewolf I killed and wore his skin so that the other werewolves couldn't recognize me. As the werewolves went back to their hotel room, I came with them and tried not to act suspicious. Then, once we were back at the hotel, I got in the elevator to get down one level since I was hungry and room service wasn't answering for some reason. Suddenly, the doors of the elevator slammed shut. The light got darker, and blood starting dripping down the walls. An eerie voice filled the air. "I am Pumking, lord of the creepy jeepies. I am here to kill you, becuase you carved up my brother for haloween last night." "I didn't carve him up! He ended his own life because his girlfriend left him and he was layed off from Wendy's." I said. "Well this is ackward." Pumpking replied. "Hey wanna hang out sometime?" I asked. "Sure." he said. Then I killed him and ate him.
The End
No comments:
Post a Comment