Who is Mas Dijkstra?
This isn't the first time I've been asked this, and yet I have no good answer off the top of my head. The same probably applies to most other people, at least I hope. I don't want to get into a whole David Copperfield-like autobiography about myself.
Not unlike the average American teenager, I spend most of my free time on the internet or doing something with my friends. I don't hate school but I always look forward to the weekends. I live alone with my mom, who is a teacher at a Columbus City School. My birthday is on August 29th, which is this Monday, so make sure to give me an A on this assignment. I will be turning 16. Many moons ago, when I was a mere youngling, I skipped 5th grade. However, I look older than my true age and it was so long ago that I feel like the classmate I have now are my exact equals. In fact, in this class when I was supposed to say something interesting about myself I completely forgot to mentions this.
So anyways, thats sort of like my mini-autobiography, I guess the best way to know who I am is just to know me as a person since I'm not very good at explaining myself. Hopefully you will by the end of the semester.
Thanks Mas! I love school, but I still llook forward to the weekends, so that's ok in mhy book :) Happy belated birthday, and I'm excited to know you more as the semester progresses
ReplyDelete